Pet License

dogandcatYour dog or cat MUST be licensed with the City.  Stop by Cudahy City Hall for the appropriate paperwork or visit Milwaukee Area Domestic Animal Control Commission
web site.
License Information
Why License ?

Please Note -- there is a special permit and fee if you own a Pit Bull in Cudahy.
Pit Bull Ordinance
Pit Bull Special Permit

Powered By Revize Login